Application Form For State/National Records

If you would like to apply for a record that you claim to have set or broken, please print off the attached form and complete it with the relevant information. Once completed, please send to our Records Officer at 

Please note that to claim a record, you do need to be a current financial member of the NSWMA on the date of the event involved.